Spike's Friday Flyer
April 26 - 30
Next Week and Beyond....
Friday, April 30th
- Wear your PJ's to school to help you remember to get a good night’s rest and eat a good breakfast on Monday!
- PSSA TESTING SCHEDULE
Monday, May 3rd
- PSSA Testing Begins
- EY PTO Meeting @ 6:30 Via ZOOM
Tuesday, May 4th
- PSSA Testing
Wednesday, May 5th
Thursday, May 6th
- PSSA Testing
Friday, May 7th
PSSA Spirit Days
Join us in celebrating all that we have learned this year by participating in our spirit days!
- Monday, May 3- Wear your EY T-shirt
- Tuesday, May 4th-Wear a Shirt with Words
- Thursday, May 6th- Wear a Jersey Day
- Friday, May 7th- Wear your PJs Day
- Monday, May 10th- Wear Mismatched Socks/Shoes
- Tuesday, May 11th- Wear Bright and Bold Colors
Let’s support our 4th grade friends during Science!
- Thursday, May 13th- Wear YS Colors
- Friday, May 14th- Wear Comfy/Cozy Clothes
FROM THE SCHOOL NURSE....
Just a few quick health reminders as we enter the last few weeks of the 2020-2021 school year! The weather is turning warmer and outside play will be everyday, so remember these few tips!
Water fountains are not working at school-PLEASE send a water bottle with your student everyday! Hydration is key!
Dress appropriately-with warmer weather comes cooler inside temperatures and ‘hotter’ outside conditions-send a light jacket or sweater in the backpack (just in case).
Seasonal allergies are in full swing-have your child take their antihistamines (zyrtec, allegra, claritin etc) if directed by the health care provider
Is it COVID or seasonal allergies? Click here to check your symptoms!
Remember to do your daily symptom check BEFORE coming to school. This can be found here.
The Nurses are always available to answer your questions-please call or email us!