Andrew William Mellon
- Born March 24,1855 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Died August 26, 1937 in Southhampton New York.
- 49th U.S Secretary of treasury
- Married Nora McMullen (1878-1937) Divorced in 1912
- Had two children, Paul Mellon (1907-1999) and Ailsa Bruce (1901-1969)
Andrew mellon was a Republican
Mellon went to the Western University of Pittsburgh
Was ub iffue frin Febuary 5,1932- March 20, 1933
I think Andrew Mellon had a very interesting life he was also very successful. He was the 11th Ambassador to the United Kingdom and was in office for over a year. He followed in his father's footsteps as being a polition. His father Thomas Alexander Mellon was a banker and a politician.