"Making the Earth Clean Again Since 1839"
radiant energy emitted by the sun.
Why is Solar Energy Better Than Burning Fossil Fuels?
- Providing Jobs: Rising 10 Times Faster Than the American Economy
- Dropping in Price: In 35 Years Price Decresed from $75/Watt to $.75/Watt
- Large Capacity: Increasing at a Rate of 50% Annually
- Big Investors: Coal Companies Have Dropped in Value by 75% Over the Last 5 Years
- Impacts the Enviroment: Coal Extraction Causes Pollution in All Ecosystems
Why Solar Energy is the Choice for You?
Solar Energy Is:Renewable
Reduces Electricity Costs
*This Product: Is Expensive, Is Intermittent, Is Associated with Pollution, Contains Exotic Materials, and Requires Space