A Look Ahead to the Week
Busy Nights at TCJSHS
This Sunday, the Band and Chorus will be performing their annual Winter Concert at 4:30pm in the Auditorium. If you've never been, it's a great chance to bring a little brother, sister, cousin, etc.
You have to name the location AND what you believe this board is covering up. Get both correct, and receive a McDonald's gift card. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bad Joke of the Week
Totally Random Randomness!
Time for a riddle!
First person to answer this gets a shout-out on the next Marksmen Minute!A girl is sitting in a house right now with no lights on at all, no lamp or candle or anything, yet she is reading. How is she reading?
Calendar Reminders (and home sports events)
Monday, December 07
- JH Boys basketball (7) vs. Boonville at 5:30
- Freshman Boys basketball vs. Boonville at 6:00
Tuesday, December 08
- HS B/G Swimming vs. Corydon at 5:00
- JH Girls basketball vs. Forest Park at 5:30
Wednesday, December 09
- Staff Meeting in auditorium at 3:10
Thursday, December 10
- House/GO RED Activities: Spanish Club in auditorium, Writing Club in room 307, Robotics - Room 614
- V/JV Girls basketball vs. NE Dubois at 5:30
- JH Boys basketball vs. Perry Central at 6:00
Friday, December 11
- Deadline for Senior Yearbook Pictures
- HS Wrestling PAC Duels at 5:30
Saturday, December 12
- HS Wrestling PAC Duals at 9:00 am
- V/JV Boys basketball vs. South Central at 5:00
Sunday, December 13
- Winter Music Concert in auditorium at 4:30
Menu (December 07 - 11)
- Breakfast - French Toast w/Syrup, Sausage, Fruit, Juice/Milk
- Lunch - Sloppy Joe on Bun, French Fries, Carrot Sticks w/Dip, Fruit/Milk
- Breakfast - Ham/Eggs, Toast, Fruit, Juice/Milk
- Lunch - Country Fried Steak, Wheat Bread, Peas, Mashed Potatoes, Fruit/Milk
- Breakfast - Bagel w/Peanut Butter or Cream Cheese, Cereal, Fruit, Juice/Milk
- Lunch - Chili w/Crackers, Peanut Butter Sandwich, Red & Green Peppers w/Dip, Fruit/Milk
- Breakfast - Omelet w/Bacon, Toast, Fruit, Juice/Milk
- Lunch - Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce, Green Beans, Salad w/Dressing, Breadstick, Fruit/Milk
- Breakfast - Pop Tart, Cereal, Fruit, Juice/Milk
- Lunch - Barbecue Rib Sandwich, Onion Rings, Celery Sticks, Cookies, Fruit/Milk
Bad Joke answer
The 'p' is silent!
This comes from Lydia Hollinden. If you have a joke that you want to submit, email it to email@example.com and it might make it onto the Minute!