Values, Standards, and Principles
By: Justin Chen
Life Values Self-Assessment Test
- Always make sure others can depend on you, because then when you're in crisis, you can depend on them back.
- Make sure you are open-minded and are not quick to judge others (even if you naturally do), because you don't know what they've been through.
- Try your best to be as optimistic as possible, so then it's possible for your joyfulness to be rubbed off on others.
- Support others, so when you need support, they can support you back.
- Once one is self-motivated, he/she can work hard in order to achieve the things he/she wants in life.