A Recipe for a Civil War
A Recipe to Fight for
3 cups of slaves
2 1/2 cups of southerners
2 cups of Missouri compromise
1 1/2 cups of bleeding Kansas
1 cup of the election of 1860
1/2 cup of Dred Scott V. Sanford (1857)
3 tbsp of the fugitive slave act
2 1/2 cup of northerners
2 cups of the fort sumter
1 cup of John Brown
- Have the Missouri compromise expand in the west and let California be a free state.
- Have the fugitive slave act in the free states up north.
- Have slaves in the south.
- Have the election of 1860 begin.
- Let Abraham Lincoln win the election.
- Let the southerners boil.
- Let John Brown raid the Harper's Ferry in Virginia.
- Have the Dred Scott v. Sanford debate.
- Let the south split from the union.
- Have the fort sumter begin the battle.