Spring 2022 Recital
Show Order, Program Links & More
- Arrive NO EARLIER than 15 minutes prior to their scheduled performance block.
- Check In at the Reception Desk
- Performers & Parents will be taken to a Holding Deck
- All Instruments need to be unpacked & tuned before walking into Performance Hall.
- Teachers will be onsite to assist with Tuning, if needed.
- Cases can be left in the Holding Deck
- Clap & Cheer for ALL Performers.
- Stay for the entire performance block. (Each block is 50 mins in length)
- No Flash photography - it's distracting for our performers
What To Wear
We encourage students to wear nice outfits, much like you'd wear for a party or for church. Dress up a wee bit, have some fun hair or fun shoes - something that makes you feel good and is comfortable!
Pro-Tip: Prior to Recital Day, practice your performance in your outfit, including shoes, to make sure you're freely able to perform without restrictions.