What Should You do if You get Lost
Simple Tips You Need to Survive Offshore
If Stranded What Should You do?
- Be prepared for a situation that could go bad.
- Do not abandon ship.
- Do not drink sea water
- Always pack extra food and water.
What to Avoid When You're Stranded at Sea.
- Avoid getting hypothermia
- Avoid perspiring at all cost.
- Avoid drinking any sea water.
- Avoid going into the cold water.
- Avoid getting off the boat at all cost to avoid drowning.
Prevention of Hypothermia
- Cover. Wear a hat and cover your head.
- Avoid activities that cause you to perspire.
- Wear lose fitting layered clothing.
- Stay as dry as possible.