Stilwell Monday Message
Student and Family Communication
December - 12/6/21
Today is a BLACK Day!
We would like to thank all of the students for coming to last Friday night's dance. We will be able to donate many items to locate food banks to help serve our community.
This week our PBIS focus will be on appropriate hallway behaviors and timeliness to class. Please make sure we are heading straight to our next class and are keeping our hands to ourselves. You may be recognized with PBIS points to use at the store later this week.
Students we have twelve days of school left before winter break. Please make sure you are turning in all pieces of learning and are partnering with your teachers if you are in need of support.
Important Upcoming Dates
- 12/6: Orchestra Concert at 6:00 pm PAC
- 12/7: Virtual PTO Meeting (information below)
- 12/10: Choir Concert at PAC
Erica Whittle - Principal
PBIS Focus - Hallway Behavior & Timeliness to Class
Stiwell Winter Warmth Donations - a message from Student Council
All donations will go to local homeless shelters and non-profits.
Please feel free to add these items to our donation bin located in the Stilwell front parking lot.
WDMCS - Family Support Groups
Drop Off & Pick-Up Protocol
We understand our parking lot drop-off and pick-up process can be time-consuming. However, we need all families to follow the procedures to ensure our students are safe. Please remember these guidelines:
- Do not use the back parking lot and blacktop in the back of the building.
- Do not use the local business as a place to pick up your child.
- Do not drop off your student or stop for any reason along Vine Street or Grand Avenue.
- Do not pull into the bus lanes along Vine Street.
- Do not allow your student to exit the vehicle until you have pulled up to the curb in the parking lot.
- Please drive slowly through the parking lot.