Updates and Reminders
September 24, 2020
A Few Highlights!
1. Please click on the following buttons for important information. We aim to keep you informed!
- "Teacher Tuesday" with Krysta Cooper, Special Education Teacher at MC East
- Food Service Updates - FREE breakfast and lunch meals for ALL Students through December 31, 2020!
- School Board Meeting Summary - September 9, 2020
- 2020 Guaranteed Savings Project Highlights
- Notice to Taxpayers
- Employment opportunities. Please consider serving our school district by joining our team as a substitute teacher or bus driver.
- 2020-21 Revised Academic Calendar
- 2021-22 Academic Calendar
2. Our school board meetings will be held in the cafeteria at Cascade Middle School, 6423 S. CR 200 W, Clayton, IN 46118 effective August 12th and continuing until further notice. The monthly meetings will be held on the second Wednesday of each month.
2020 Census - Deadline, September 30
- Please complete the 2020 Census! Call 1-844-330-2020 or visit my2020census.gov
We need to make sure everyone is COUNTED and we receive our deserved federal funding and resources!
The MCCSC Grand Reopening Plan
Our Guiding Principles
- Adapting personal behaviors to ensure everyone's health.
- Respecting the necessity of some inconveniences and forego some favored activities.
- Demonstrating flexibility and resilience to adapt to the fluid situation.
Please click on the buttons below for our Dashboard, Exposure guidance, and updated guidance on COVID-19 Screening for Parents and masks/face coverings. Be in the KNOW!
CHS "National Blue Ribbon School" and CMS "Schools to Watch"
Please click on the following links to enjoy some of the best aspects of Mill Creek Community School Corporation. We have successes galore and the pursuit of EXCELLENCE in all of our programs continues!
Thanks for all you do to provide support, insistence, and high expectations!
We are small schools . . . BIG OPPORTUNITIES!
We are ...
- "A" rated school corporation
- "A" rated schools
- Four Star Schools
- eLearning School Corporation
- Riley Children's Foundation Miracle School Corporation
- Cascade High School - 2018 National Blue Ribbon School Recipient
- Cascade Middle School - 2020 Schools to Watch Recipient
Jim Diagostino, Ed.S.
Mill Creek Community School Corporation
Excellence in Achievement, Attitude, and Actions
Small Schools . . . BIG OPPORTUNITIES