Luxury Holidays of India
13 travel destinations in India you must see to believe in their beauty
Everyone keeps bragging about the geographical diversity of India. But it requires a personal rendezvous with some of the country’s top places to believe in their beauty. Here we will take you quickly through 13 such places. You can visit any one (or more) of them via our luxury Indian travel packages and check them out without undergoing the rigors and hassles:
1. Munnar, Kerala: Munnar’s tranquil plantations and giggling mountains entice you through their sunny locales and occasional emergence of waterfalls and streams. Tea factories, comfy resorts and wildlife parks make Munnar an instant winner.
2. Srinagar, Kashmir: Srinagar in Kashmir rides high on the popularity chart owing to its lakes of commanding beauty. Dal Lake and Wular Lake make for must-see attractions but the temples, mosques and mountains do their bit to keep you mesmerized.
3. Goa: Goa’s Portuguese-Indian personality, myriad laidback beaches and a flair for being wild makes it a hit with friends and honeymooners. It is another must-see place of incredible beauty.
4. Udaipur, Rajasthan: Udaipur’s tranquil lakes, sprawling gardens and regal palaces offer a strong dose of history and romance. Check this city in its entirety with our luxury India holiday packages.
5. Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu: Tamil Nadu races into our list with Kodaikanal, one of the fastest rising hill stations in south India. Its peaceful ambiance and romantic climes are pushing its popularity to Everest-esque heights.
6. Shimla, Himachal Pradesh: Shimla is your perfect tryst with conventional mountains. Woods, waterfalls, skiing, sledging, paragliding, churches, museums and bazaars- what more could you ask for.
7. Leh, Ladakh: Ladakh’s capital Leh has become the cream of current legion of adventurers. If you love to explore the deepest secrets of nature through trekking or biking, Leh is where you should head to.
8. Radhanagar Beach, Andaman: Time and again, Radhanagar Beach has topped the list of best Asian beaches. Its purity is astounding. A gorgeous display of sun, sea and sand make this beach our personal favorite.
9. Mount Abu, Rajasthan: For another dose of hills (this time in Rajasthan), you can check out Mount Abu. The fact that these hills are joined by Dilwara Temples augments its beauty multiple times.
10. Bandhavgarh National Park, Madhya Pradesh: This wildlife sanctuary has emerged as an extremely enticing piece of nature, where you can gorge on all kinds of cats, apes, birds and reptiles in their full abundance.
11. Tirumala Temple, Tirupati: India is a land of temples and spirituality. So, it is only fitting that we include a temple in our list. Tirupati’s temple of Lord Venkateshwara is the riches temple in India and is a sight to behold.
12. Varanasi: Varanasi, with its spiritual phenomena, the perennially flowing River Ganga and an extremely infectious ambience is a city to die for and die in. It is strongly recommended with our best luxury India tour packages for both locals and foreign tourists.
13. Darjeeling, West Bengal: ‘Queen of Hills’ Darjeeling is the final barrier of beauty you need to cross. Sprawling tea gardens, an incredibly memorable experience of sunrise at Tiger Hill and that good old Mall Road- Darjeeling is simply one of its kind!
Ashu Jaiswal is the best writer of http://luxuryholidaysofindia.com You can find articles Luxury India Holiday Packages, Best Luxury India Tour Packages @luxholidayindia