金曜日 - Last Day of Class
きんようび - today is the last day to submit missing & late work
Today is the last day of class!
All late and missing work is due by the end of the day (11:59 PM) today.
- I will be grading projects starting today!
If there are any issues with your audio or uploaded files, I will be contacting you. Please keep in mind that it takes me a little while to grade projects, so you may not have your final grade until Monday or Tuesday at the latest.
- Live coaching sessions that you attended this week will be added to your grade as make up and bonus.
- This is the last day to submit any Makeup Method 2 Coaching. Keep in mind that the maximum number of coaching sessions you may submit as make-up method 2 is 4 (FOUR).
- Any other bonus assignments that you successfully completed WILL be added to your grade - don't worry, I didn't forget about them! ^_^
HOW YOUR FINAL GRADE WILL BE CALCULATED
- 1st Grading Period: 37.5% of overall grade
- 2nd Grading period 37.5% of overall grade
- Final Project: 25% of overall grade
Your final grades will be available after Tuesday the 24th! If you'd like to know your final grade, please send me an e-mail or text me after Tuesday!
NC State Board of Education policy GCS-A-016 allows each school district to set the weight of final exams in determining the final grade for a course. Districts must calculate final exams (or projects) at least 20%; NCVPS calculates final exams (or projects) as 25% in its final grade but since NCVPS is a supplement to our public schools, each student's district will determine how much the student's final exam (pr project) will count in his or her final grade. Therefore, students may see a difference in their final grades the school reports to them if the district weighs final exams (or project) more or less than 25%. The district's determination of final exam (or project) percentages outweighs NCVPS's decision to weigh final exams (or projects) 25%. Determination of the final course grade is the district's decision.
Congratulations to our graduating seniors!
- section 1:
Daniel, Taylor, Jessica, Sam, Kevin, Marques, Ashley, Sonya
- section 3:
Tristian, Hannah, Rose, Ocea', Shayla, Austin, Brittney
- section 5:
Zachary, Chrisjon, Caleb, Alyssa, Matthew, Christina
Hope I didn't miss anyone..
Below is the traditional Japanese "graduation" song that high school students sing at their graduation ceremonies. Enjoy!!
ありがとうございました (*^_^*) たのしかったです！
Thank you all for a great semester!
As always, if you have questions or need anything, you can always e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
"If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head.
If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart."