ELD Department News
Keeping you in the know!
ELD Department Think Tank December 9, 2015
On Wednesday, December 9, 2015, we will hold our ELD Department Think Tank at the HOPE Online Learning Campus.
Here is a snapshot of the schedule for the afternoon:
- 11:00-12:00 Kindergarten ACCESS training for those who have never administered the Kindergarten ACCESS test.
- 12:00-3:00 Grades 1-12 ACCESS 2.0 Training. This training is mandatory for all ESL / ELD Teachers and Contacts in the district. You may bring your test administration team, or you may attend as a trainer and train your team at your school site.
- There will not be an extended Support Session on December 9th due to the Support Session on December 7th.
Please bring the following to the Think Tank:
- A fully charged laptop or chrome book
- A hard or electronic copy of the WIDA AMS User Guide - Part 2 (see below for directions to obtain this)
- Your WIDA AMS Log-in
- Your potential ACCESS 2.0 testing schedule, and the students in each session
- Access to, or a list of, ACCESS 2.0 accommodations for ELs on an IEP or 504
Please see the December 9, 2015 ELD Think Tank agenda for detailed information.