Homework Week 9 - Year 6
· Disco tickets are on sale for the this Fridays’s Disco
· Bundanon excursion on this Thursday September 12th remember to be at school at 7:45am - wear your school uniform!
· School Photos on Friday - wear your sports uniform.
· A reminder from Bulli High School that enrolment forms for Year 7 are due.
· Swim scheme notes to be returned.
· Don't forget to post the interview you conduct on BlogEd
Congratulations to Mikey Dunning who will be representing our school at the Northern Schools Public Speaking Competition and to Samson Cox and Alex Keers at the Spelling Bee Competition.
This year as a culmination to our Global Issues unit of work the class will be having an International Market Day instead of the usual Pedlar’s Day. We aim to make a variety of international foods to sell as well as handicrafts inspired from around the world.
A meeting of interested parents will take place on Wednesday of Week 10 (18th September) after school in the classroom. If you are interested in helping but are unable to attend the meeting on the day please see, email or phone B1 or B2.
We will also take this opportunity to talk about the Year 6 Farewell.
Be on the look out for:
· Any coloured or scrapbook paper/card
· Scraps of coloured wool
· Smooth rocks
· Driftwood (not to large)
division previous gradual patience
ancient original imagine practice
distances particular important necessary
irregular endeavour celebration suspicious
enthusiasm efficient systematic vulnerable exaggerate organisation pedigree opposite