Finn Hill Falcon Flyer
Week of November 30, 2021
This Week at FHMS
Tuesday, December 1
Girls Badminton: KaMS @ FHMS
- Boys V/JV Soccer: FHMS @ EMS at RHS
- PTSA General Membership Meeting, 7:00-9:00 pm, via Teams
- Boys Regional Soccer: FHMS @ KiMS at LWHS
- ASB Social, 5:00-7:00 pm (see information below)
ASB Snowflake Social and Movie Night December 2
This Thursday, December 2nd, Ms. Duncan's leadership's class will be hosting a Snowflake Social and Movie Night from 5-7PM! Different movies will be shown in each pod, while students will have the opportunity to socialize in the Commons. TSA will be selling snacks, so bring cash! No admission fee is needed. Feel free to wear comfy clothing and have a wonderful winter!
Girls Badminton: Bye
- Boys V/JV Soccer: FHMS @ RHMS at LWHS
- Boys Regional Soccer: FHMS @ KaMS at JHS
Girls Badminton: FHMS @ KiMS
- Boys V/JV Soccer: KaMS @ KiMS at LWHS
- Boys Regional Soccer: EMS @ FHMS at JHS
Girls Badminton: RHMS @ FHMS
- Boys V/JV Soccer: KaMS @ FHMS at JHS
Girls Badminton (Varsity Only): FHMS @ KaMS
- Boys V/JV Soccer: FHMS vs KiMS, EHS Stadium, 4:40 pm
- Boys V/JV Soccer: KiMS vs FHMS, EHS Field 3, 4:40 pm
- Boys V/JV Soccer: KaMS vs FHMS, EHS Stadium, 5:20 pm
- Boys V/JV Soccer: FHMS vs KaMS, EHS Field 3, 5:20 pm
Looking for ways to support those in need in our community?
- Pantry Packs is conducting their Thanks “giving” food drive on 11/13. You can purchase items off their Amazon wish list at Amazon.com that will help provide food that goes home with students over weekend for families facing food insecurity.
- Kirkland Nourishing Network is still raising funds to help cover grocery gift cards to distribute to families to help over Thanksgiving and Winter breaks. You can donate at Kirkland Nourishing Network – Helping Food Insecure Families with Food During Long School Breaks.
- Finn Hill Giving Tree – Help support some of our FH Families by donating gift cards or shopping for specific items requested for the holidays. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Kirstin Doughty at email@example.com.
Holiday Travel? Fill Out the Pre-Arranged Absence Form!
Are you going away for the holidays? Don't forget to fill out this Pre-Arranged Absence Form. Easy fillable pdf, then simply email it to Mrs. Davidson at attendance: firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget if your student is absent longer than three (3) consecutive days, both pages need to be filled out. Form is attached below.
Finn Hill Middle School
Each student will graduate prepared to lead a rewarding, responsible life as a contributing member of our community and greater society.
Every student future ready: Prepared for college, Prepared for the global workplace, Prepared for personal success