SUICIDE AWARENESS & PREVENTION
Youth ACT 71
- Discuss the prevalence of suicide
- Review the Pennsylvania Youth Suicide Prevention Plan
- Review links to bullying, substance abuse, etc.
- Identify risk factors, warning signs, protective factors
- Inventory and recognize resources
- Articulate differences between warning signs and risk factors
- Develop a knowledge of the Pennsylvania Youth Suicide Prevention Plan and Local Youth Suicide Plan
- Create an action plan specific to your role
Inclement Weather & Special Accommodations
In case of inclement weather, please call MIU IV prior to your departure to hear changes, if any, to the day's schedule. Call 1-800-942-8035 x 1370 or 724-458-6700 x 1370. All delays and/or cancellations will be recorded on the phone system no later than 6:30 A. M. on the day of the event and will be updated as needed.
If you would like to attend and require special accommodations, please telephone 724-458-6700 x 1217