Pictures. Activities. Web-tools. Shoutouts.
May 2 - May 6, 2016
Week Activities: B Week
Monday, May 2
Tuesday, May 3
Wednesday, May 4
-$1 Dress Day
-Petting Zoo in the OLC during recess time
Thursday, May 5
-Sunshine Luncheon to Staff
- May 10 - Mariam's Baby Shower
- May 12 - Children's Program (Mercado/Huckaby)
- May 18 - Staff Meeting
- May 20 - Splash Day/Irving Reads/All students books due
New Campus Tech
Please welcome our new CT - Jonathan Diaz! As of now, he has the same schedule: Tuesday afternoons and all day Friday. Feel free to stop by any of these days to say hello, and don't forget to put in work orders if you need tech help! Thanks! :)
From Jennifer Dickson:
- Thank you to the Math Night Planning team for a fun and successful Super Hero Math Night!
- Thanks to Ms. Aquino for all her hard work and planning for our County Fair!
- Thanks to Ms. Fleming for holding down the fort while I’ve been gone so much this week.
- Thanks to Ms. Martin for organizing a useful Math Tub training.
From Whitney McKimmey:
- Marcela – Thanks for making me feel like a total rock star!
- Michelle Martin – Thank you for holding my hand through a really stressful afternoon!
- Stephanie, Brooke, Amber, Karen, Aquino, and Li – Thank you for being an exceptional support system this week! I can’t express how much it means to me, I would be a mess without yall!
From Sandra Morales:
- A BIG shoutout to our wonderful staff!! Especially the ones who took the time to celebrate me and make me feel so special during this week. I’m so lucky to be surrounding by an amazing people!!
- Thank you so much for everything!! *-*
- Las aprecio mucho a todas!! <3
From Marcela Montes:
- To Brooke for just being sweet
- To our professional administrative assistants for ALL they do for the school
- To Mrs. Delapena for taking over with love and patience when a child needs it the most
- To Mrs. Fleming, no matter how busy you are you always ask…is there anything you need help with?
- To Maricela Cardona for the surprise burritos (thank you for thinking of me)
- To Mr. Abril for finding my accomplishments an inspiration for his
From Michelle Martin:
- Mrs. Gonzalez-Karras – thank you for helping take math tubs to classrooms after the training. I appreciate your willingness to help however you can!
- Mrs. Aquino – your County Fair was FANTASTIC!
- Mrs. Aquino & Mrs. Figueroa – I LOVE the curriculum connections in the library. Thanks for pulling resources for the teachers!
- Mrs. Robertson – thank your bringing your house to school for the County Fair. Your helpful and joyful spirit inspire me daily.
- Mrs. Chavira – thank you for attending last minute meetings and sharing your Pre-K expertise. Can’t wait to share the final results.
- Pierce Teachers – thank you for being so excited about your new math tubs! I can’t wait to see all the great ways you use them.
From Maria Coronado:
- Shout out to Ms. Dickson, thank you for spoiling us with the treats! And thank you for the beautiful flower and funny card you gave me! Love love love it!
- To Mrs. Fleming, for the awesome plant! It has its place in my office!
- To Mrs. Aquino, Mrs. Montes, and Mrs. Nichols for the awesome breakfast on Thursday! You guys are the sweetest.
- To Orozco, Arista, Li, Lazo, Sanchez, Cardona, Chavira, Lara, Robles, Trevizo, Altamirano, and Garcia for the breakfast today. It was very yummy!
- To Nena, thank you for the bath and body works goods! I love it!
- Thank you everyone, for spoiling us with treats! We appreciate it. I am blessed to be in such an awesome team! Happy Friday, Pandas! :)
From Rosa Figueroa:
- Ms. Ramos who shared with me your sweet and salty recipe last Wednesday!!!
- Ms. Robles, Ms. Chavira, Ms. Sanchez for your positive compliments about our curriculum connection area!! As they said: "our library visit to look over book connections is easier and with plenty of resources"!!
- Thanks to Ms. Vela for helping me review an important document!!
- All the parents volunteers and Pierce Panda's staff for set up all the decorations for the County Fair!!! Awesome work, the kids enjoyed it!!!
- Our Adminstrators and office staff for your hard work and your kindness with all the staff. You are the reflection of our Panda Spirit!!!
From Yang Li:
- Claudia Lazo, you are an awesome TA, thank you for holding the fort while I was gone!
- Mrs. Alvarez, thank you for your patience and for teaching my students!
- Ms. Orozco, Mrs. Chavira, Ms. Lara and Ms. Sanchez: Thank you for taking care of my class like your own and supplying everything they needed while I was out!
- Mrs. Aquino, you are a sunshine! I missed our laughs! Its awesome to see you everyday!
- Finallly, THANK YOU to all my Pierce family for the warm welcome! I truly miss you all! It’s good to be back!
From Karen Nichols:
- Shoutout to Orozco for helping out a student who was having a difficult time!
From Maria Chavira:
- To our super Librarian, thanks for getting our county fair together. Our kids loved it!
- To our wonderful bakers, those pies were delicious – thank you for sharing .
- To my TA for ALL you do - A million Thanks
From Michelle Aquino:
- Shoutout to Brooke for offering some overalls, for the sweet message left in my box, and for her AWESOME decorations for the fair! :)
- Thank you to Karen, Michelle, Marcela, and Li for helping me out with the fair and the pies!
- Teachers you are great in being flexible and making the fair a great time for your students!
- And shoutout to Jonathan Diaz - welcome to our Pierce family! :)