We Scare Hunger!
PWMS Kick-Off to Our Stuff a Truck Food Drive
Step 2: Ask a friend to join you!
Step 3: Go Trick-or-Treating in your neighborhood. When someone answers the door, explain that you are from Prairie Winds Middle School and are Scaring Hunger tonight. Instead of receiving treats, ask if they would like to donate any non-perishable items.
Step 4: If you would like a flyer to bring with you as you travel from door to door, stop by the office.
Step 5: Bring your donations to school the next day, November 1 through Nov. 8, before school to your Advisory Classroom. Put the donations in the crates provided.
This event will mark the beginning of our Stuff-A-Truck Food Drive. Which will run November 1-November 8.
- Help us be the #1 school in the district!
- We would like to have ALL Advisories fill both their crates!
- We hope to raise 2000 lbs of food!
- If every member of our PWMS family brings 1 pound of food (a 16 ounce can) we would have 1000 pounds of food.
- If every member brings 2 pounds of food (two cans) we would have 2000 pounds.
- Bring as many non perishable food items as you can!