UNPLUGGED RETREAT April 21-23
Disconnect to Reconnect :: A Back-to-Basics Experience
Take A Tech-Free Getaway at the Beach! April 21-23rd
Join us for a reju-vacation! Rediscover your inner nature IN nature and unplug with us, Annelies Gentile and Greg Whitt of Drum for Change. Enjoy good conversations in real time with great people, in beautiful nature.
Let's be honest, most of us are stressed. Exposed to technology overload, we're living an "always on" lifestyle that's harder on all parts of your well-being, relationships and productivity than you probably realize. Slowing down is pertinent. Taking a break is important to your well-being and your bottom-line. Join us for this playful and restorative back-to basics experience by the sea.
We've rented the youth-camp side of the Trinity retreat center to make this adults-only experience a fun, affordable and joyful experience. To top it off, you'll get access to all of what nature has to offer from a nearly 70 acres of live-oak forest and private-access to the sound, sea and a saltwater pool. It's rare and beautiful!
- rest, refresh, reset, and rekindle a little creativity and lots of joy
- learn practical de-stress and un-plug tools to use at home and at work
- enjoy real-time, real-world face-to-face conversations under the stars and by the sea
UNPLUGGED RETREAT & REJU-VACATION
Friday, April 21st, 7pm to Sunday, April 23rd, 12pm
618 Salter Path Road
Pine Knoll Shores, NC
- 1 PERSON $398 :: Save $100 for 2
- $50 DISCOUNT for Care-Givers, Educators, Therapists & Coaches
- 2 nights, all meals + retreat included
Experience BEing Unplugged
- A variety of thought-provoking activities and facilitated experiences will be offered all weekend to help you unplug and refresh. If you want to step away from the weekend agenda and go solo, that's ok too! Sound and sea walks will restore and rejuvenate.
- Our special guest yoga teacher Catherine Howard will offer easy morning movement, no experience necessary. Participation is optional.
- Want to address a few personal or professional issues while you're there? Stay longer and schedule a few coaching sessions with Annelies for an additional cost after the retreat.
- Want to play more and learn drumming from a pro? Stay longer and schedule a few private drum lessons with Greg for an additional cost after the retreat.
His and hers shared dorm-style lodging
- At Trinity Center you have access to both the sound and the sea via sand trails through a maritime forest, and a salt pool. Pack accordingly for this time of year
- Gluten-free & vegetarian meals available on request by advance email. Let us know when you register what your needs are!**
- ADULT RETREAT, mature youth may be considered, please discuss it with us first
- Rain or shine. No refunds after Feb 1st
*** 6 spots left! REGISTER NOW!
Co-Facilitated with Love, Laughter & Wisdom
ANNELIES GENTILE & GREG WHITT practice transformative leadership and social change. It's based in the ancient wisdom traditions of the world. The focus is reconnection to the natural order of things, including our own nature, by taking a look at the bigger picture.
For more than 23 years Annelies has been challenging and inspiring people to live and work at their best through visionary practices that transform the status quo and tease out the extraordinary. Besides being a working artist, serial entrepreneur, world traveler, leader and healer, Annelies holds a Master's in coaching from Maryland University of Integrative Health, studied conflict transformation, peacebuilding and expressive arts in Switzerland's European Graduate School, and is certified with the International Coaching Federation. She's a highly regarded conduit for change who lives for inspiring hearts and empowering lives. Learn more at www.conduitforchange.com
Greg believes life is richer when we communicate, cooperate, and collaborate with one another and with the world around us. He facilitates programs that help people live, work, and play well together. Greg holds a graduate certificate in Transformative Leadership from the Maryland University of Integrative Health, and is a two time recipient of the Raleigh Arts Council grant where he studied ancient wisdom traditions in Cuba and Belize. He regularly leads interactive and inspirational programs for groups of 10 to 300 people. Learn more at www.drumforchange.com