Laurie Horvath (email@example.com)
- Teachers will be able to utilize QR codes in their classroom to enhance student learning, parent involvement, and productivity
- Teachers will explore resources for creating QR Codes, lesson plans ideas, and integration tips
TEAM Rubric - Assessment, Academic Feedback, Instruction
CCSS - ALL CCSS standards
- Technology Operations and Concepts- Understand and use technology systems
- Design and Develop Digital Age Learning Experiences and Assessments
- What is it we want our students to learn?
- How will we know if each student has learned it?
- How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
- How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?
Using QR Codes in the Classroom
Activity #2: What are AR Codes?
- Common Craft Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VsZDIoCfsc
- QR Presentation - http://www.lexrich5.org/webpages/kogen/files/qr%20codes%20in%20the%20classroom.swf
- 45 Classroom Use - http://www.slideshare.net/gwynethjones/qr-codes-in-the-elementary-classroom
Activity 3: QR-azy Activities- Explore & Share
- Explore handouts and practice scanning
- Additional online resources
Activity 5: Additional Resources
- Delivr - www.delivr.com
- Plickers www.plickers.com
- Teachers Pay Teachers http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Browse/Search:qr%20codes
Closure - Review objectives/Questions
- How can you use this with your students?
- Parent Resources?