Smoke Signals: Staff Edition
Let's Grow Together!
Shackelford Day at Chili's
Monday, 3/18 Professional Development Day, student holiday
- 8:00 - report to campus
- 8:45 - all classroom teachers report to curriculum for Education Galaxy Training for 9:00 session.
- 9:45 - session ends, return to campus
- 10:00 - 11:30 - work in rooms, complete dyslexia training, plan with team.
- 1:00 - Return from lunch
- 1:30 - Staff meeting and STAAR Training, library, required for all staff
- 4:00 - work day ends.
- Grading Period 4 begins
- Telpas Testing in the library
- 8:30- Fundraiser Kickoff for K, 1, 2, cafeteria
- 9:00 - Fundraiser Kickoff for 3,4,5, cafeteria
- 9:00 - DLT, Burkhalter off campus
- Telpas Testing, day 2, library
- Burkhalter out - Jury Duty
- Wear Crazy Socks for World Down Syndrome Day!
- RTI Day - Please submit Tier 2 & 3 names as soon as possible. Please complete any forms or request forms to be open so they may be filled out prior to the meeting.
- 3rd & 5th ELAR DCA Window
Order a yearbook today!
The 2018-19 Shackelford Yearbook is on sale! The book is only $20. Order today so that you have a guaranteed copy! We will not have extras for sale in May.
Order online at ybpay.lifetouch.com using Shackelford's code: 12976619.
Don't miss out on the memories! Order your copy today! Sales end March 31.
25-29 - Benchmark Week - 3 & 4 Reading & Math, 5 Science
28 - 2nd grade program
2 - 1st grade COGAT testing window
5- STAAR Rally - 4th & 5th grades
9 - STAAR 4th writing, 5th math
10 - STAAR 5th reading
11 - I love my school day!
16 - CAT Meeting
18 - Ambassadors Field Trip
19 - Good Friday, staff/student holiday
22 - Earth Day
25 - 3rd grade field trip to Ft. Worth Museum
29 - 5/24 - EOY Testing window
3 - School Lunch Hero day, honor our cafeteria staff
3 - Volunteer Breakfast or Lunch
6 - 10 - Teacher Appreciation Week
8 - PIE Luncheon
10 - Muffins with Mom
10 - STAAR Rally Grades 3/4/5
13-17 - STAAR Testing - 3 & 4 Reading & math, 5th science, 5th M & R retest
15 - Breakfast with a police officer
20 - College & Career Day
20 - Seniors Serve Day (tentative)
20-24 - Spring Book Fair
21 - Grade Placement committee meetings
21 - 5th grade Talent Show 8:00-10:00
21 - 4th Grade AG day, Expo Center
22 - Grade Placement Committee Meetings
23 - K, 1, 2 Awards Programs
24 - 3rd & 4th grade Awards program
24 - Donuts with Dad
27 - Memorial Day Holiday, student/staff holiday
28 - End of year Party
29 - Students last day, Elephant Walk (5Th), 5th Awards, Early Release