Information Systems Managers
Andriy Berbeka period 10
- Analyze their organization’s computer needs and recommend possible upgrades to top executives
- Plan and direct installing and upgrading computer hardware and software
- Ensure the security of an organization’s network and electronic documents
- Assess the costs and benefits of a new project to justify spending to top executives
- Learn about new technology and look for ways to upgrade their organization’s computer systems
- Determine short- and long-term personnel needs for their department
- Plan and direct the work of other IT professionals, including computer systems analysts, software developers, information security analysts, and computer support specialists
- Negotiate with technology vendors to get the highest level of service for their organization
The median annual wage of computer and information systems managers was $115,780 in May 2010, in Illinois. Your day will be start in 9 A.M and until 6 P.M and you have brake 1 hour in 12 to 1.
This some school that you can use to get your education. I thinking about this school and I can't pick one.
Address: 2000 5th Ave, River Grove, IL 60171 Phone: (708) 456-0300
Western Illinois University
Address: 1 University Cir, Macomb, Illinois 61455 Phone: (309) 298-1414
Address: 2400 N Sheffield Ave, Chicago, IL 60604 Phone:(312) 362-8000
This skills that IT menage supposed have : Analytical skills, Communication skills, Decision-making skills, Leadership skills, Organizational skills. I have more of those skills but I need one more is Leadership skill. It's more hard for me because I never be a leader. I good in Analytical because i understand my problem and I know how to find the answer.