Reducing The Risk !
What can you do reduce insurance premium risk?
- Complete drivers Ed.
- Set up guidelines.
- Keep grades up
- Less passengers >>>> more passengers
- Get quotes in advance.
- Discount options
- Be careful with the kind of car you get.
- Bodily Injury- pays for claims of injury or death against you
- Property Damage- pays for at fault damage
- Medical Payments- pays for medical, hospital, or funeral expenses.
- Uninsured Motorists- covers medical expenses of those who are uninsured.
- Underinsured- pays for death or injury expenses of those who don't have enough insurance.