Summer Class: Athenian Secret
Through Dana Stein Academics Summer Classes 2020
For Students entering Grade 2, 3 & 4
Athenian Secret is taught through simulation based learning. Students will take a special journey to an ancient Greek city. The purpose is to create a positive and exciting learning environment using cooperative teamwork while solving mathematical puzzle problems. In addition, the children will learn about ancient Greece and the Greek Gods.
- Where: Bannockburn Panera
- When: 4:30-6:00 PM - 5 sessions
- Dates: Wednesday afternoons: June 24-July 29, 2020 (no class July 8)
- Cost: $450.00- payments accepted: cash, check or online payment available (Chase, Zelle: through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prepayment is required for registration
- A nut free snack will be served.
- Fore more information contact: Dana Stein (847) 736-9266
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit the website Danasteinacademics.com to see all summer classes offered.
Optional Home Activities