Assessment For Learning
- Clarify, understand and share the intentions for learning.
- Discussions, assignments and activities should all have clarity for students and the work should reflect the learning.
- Clear feed back to student that focuses on the next level. Informing student of his strengths are and were they may need more direction.
- Connecting students to learn from one another. Using methods such as Green, Yellow, Red to access each students understanding.
- Allow students to check other resources for answers before getting teacher involved. Also allow students to log their own progress of learning.
1. Formative assessment monitor's students.
2. Provides feedback to student and educator
3. Helps identify students strengths and weaknesses
4. Helps educators to determine struggling students.
This form of assessments allows the educator to access what students know by having them submit work for feedback before finalizing.