February 14, 2019
Kindergarten Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year will be on February 20th, 2019
New this Year - Online Kindergarten Registration
Please use the following link to register online using our new Open Registration process for the 2019-2020 Kindergarten enrollment.
Please note that you still are required to come on the day of registration with all of your required residency documentation.
Kindergarten Open Registration
SBSD Town Hall Meeting Information
The South Brunswick School District Strategic Planning Committee will be seeking feedback from all community members. Come hear about the process and share your input.
YOUR VOICE MATTERS BECAUSE THE PLAN WILL ADDRESS:
- Impending Growth of South Brunswick
- Future Realignment and Potential Expansion of Schools
- Community Growth and the Effect on Property Taxes
- Advancing our Excellence in Education
- Expanding the “Student Experience”
- Preparing our Children for the Future
You are invited to join us at any of the following Town Hall meetings:
- Wednesday, February 20th RSVP Required (see link below to RSVP) - 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. - 231 Black Horse Lane (Limited Parking)
- Wednesday, February 20th No RSVP Required @ 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. - SBHS Blue Cafeteria
- Thursday, February 21st No RSVP Required - 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. - SBHS Blue Cafeteria
Please click here to RSVP if you plan on attending on Wednesday, February 20th at Black Horse Lane. Otherwise, there is no need to RSVP. We look forward to seeing you and one of our meetings.
Crossroads South Nationals Wind Ensemble Performance - February 15, 2019
Please join Crossroads South Nationals Wind Ensemble for a night of music and magic on February 15th at 7:00 p.m. at Crossroads South Auditorium. Please reserve tickets in advance. Please click here for ticket information.
South Brunswick Parks and Recreation News
- South Brunswick Township Department of Parks and Recreation has teamed up with US Sports Institute this Spring & Summer to provide children's sports classes & camps, for children ages 2 - 11. Spring & Summer SALE is going on NOW to Feb 27. Save $10 off every registration, use code SS19SALE at checkout. Click here for more information or call (732) 563-2520.
- South Brunswick Recreation has teamed up with US Sports Institute to provide Spring Tennis Programs for children ages 3 – 14 at Woodlot Park, 124 New Road. For more information and class times, please click the link.
South Brunswick Parent Academy Upcoming Workshop
Save the Date - Project Graduation Tricky Tray
World Thinking Day Friendship Fair
SBHS Picture Book Drive - Books will be collected at SBHS until May 31, 2019...
K-2 Report Card Information
K-2 Report Card Information
Please click on the following link to view a letter that will be going home in this upcoming Friday Folder (2/8/19) regarding first semester report cards for Grades K-2. Grades K-2 First Semester Report Card Information
Nominations for the 2019 Educator and Educational Support Person of the Year are due by February 22nd
This year, South Brunswick School District will continue the tradition of honoring our finest through the 2019 Educator and Educational Support People of the Year Recognition Program. This program acknowledges those who have inspired learning and made an impact in the lives of students, colleagues, and the school community with their caring support and unwavering work ethic.
We hope you will consider celebrating one (or more!) of our faculty with a nomination letter. Educators include content/grade-level teachers, special education teachers, specialists, and all ed specialists. Educational Support People include secretaries, custodians, bus drivers and paraprofessionals.
Please click here for more information, including your options for submission. . All nominations are due on February 22nd by 4:00 p.m.
Recipients will be honored at a Board of Education meeting on April 15th.
Should you have questions, contact Blair Eiseman in the Office of Professional Development.
Schools will now be in session on Tuesday, May 28th
Due to schools being closed on Tuesday, February 12th, 2019, it is now necessary to use Day 1 of our Emergency Make-Up days. Therefore, schools will now be in session on Tuesday, May 28th, 2019. Please click here for revised calendar link.