Happenings Around Dry Creek Elementary
Back to School Night
COVID Symptom Checker
1. Sign into your my.cherrycreekschools.org account and select the COVID Symptom Check tile
2. Using a QR code scanner on your smartphone, scan the image above
3. Visit this link: https://bit.ly/ccsd-health
Staff will ask students upon arrival if he or she has been checked at home and be able to refer to a health services staff member if there is a concern of illness.
A glimpse inside Dry Creek
Students will be distanced 6 feet apart in lunch line. The decals on the ground help remind students where to stand. Lunch times are staggered to prevent large numbers of students in line.
5th Grade Classroom
Desks are positioned at least 3 feet apart from classmates. Students have individual supplies.
One student at a time in the restroom. Floor decals for students who may be waiting. Restrooms are cleaned three times a day.
5th Grade Classroom
Floor decals to help with distancing around handwashing sinks and restrooms.
3rd Grade Classroom
Tables are situated with students on ends, each table is 5 feet in length.
Students are spaced at least 3 feet apart.
The cafeteria is set up with benches 6 feet apart. Students sit on opposite ends of benches facing the same direction.
The STEM room has been converted to a lunchroom, students have an individual desk to eat lunch.
The Library will be used for 5th-grade lunch. Most students will have his/her own table and those who share will be at least 5 feet apart while eating.
Accessing Virtual Meetings with Microsoft Teams
1. Teachers or staff will send a link asking you to "Join Microsoft Team Meeting", click the link.
2. A webpage will open asking you to select between two choices: Download the Windows app or Join on the web instead. If you join on the web, you can either use Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome. Your browser may ask if it is okay for Teams to use your microphone and camera. Be sure to allow it, so that you can be seen and heard in the meeting.
3. Enter your name and choose your video and audio settings
4. Select Join Now
To view a video tutorial on how to enter a Teams meeting, please click here!
Meet Nurse Sarika
If you need to contact Nurse Sarika, she can be reached at (720) 554-3305 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org