Volume 2, Issue 29 Week of May 2-6, 2016
Important this Week!
Teacher Appreciation Week!
- Two-a-Days begin for 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade Testers and Coaches
- Any assistance for any testing grade level is appreciated as we prepare some of our kids for their first state testing experience
- We are still down a person in the office as we begin the interview process for the PEIMs position
- Coaching Jerseys and Jeans the rest of the week! Getting close to game day for our Hawks!
- Timms out
- STAAR Training at 3:30
- ARD day Please check your calendars!
- STAAR Pep Rally
- Happy Birthday, Candice Kirby!
- Character March Please encourage your students to come!
The selflessness of our librarian, AP, 1st grade teachers, and rotation teachers giving up planning time to tutor in testing grades is what being a family is all about!
I know many of you have offered, but due to conflicts, it didn't work out. How amazing is it that you offered!? Pretty darn amazing, if you ask me!
3rd, 4th, and 5th grade teachers have refocused and changed schedules to provide our students with that last minute surge of practice to get the kids reviewed and ready for their time to shine!
Thank you, Sarah, for providing our kids guidance lessons to reduce test anxiety.
Thank you, Shaquel, for taking time out of your weekend to get us extra support for our teachers!
Thank you, PTO, for volunteering to come in and support our teachers' efforts this week!
I know that there are other wonderful things going on that I may not know about, but I want all of you to know that you make Hajek the best place to be!