September 25, 2017
- Congrats to Student Council on an awesome homecoming week. Everything was fantastic.
- Congratulations to KOE for a great powder puff game.
- Congrats to the FHN Journalism crew on being a finalist for the 2017 NSPA Pacemaker
- Congrats to Carolyn Gonzalez on being an NSPA Design of the Yaar FInalist.
- Congrats to HOSA for raising $1000 for PALS no kill Animal Shelter
Thursday,October 5th--AP Teacher Meeting
Behavior Team will meet at 2:30 on Tuesday, September 26th in Room 5/8. All are welcome!
13 Powerful Social and Emotional Lessons in Your Class
2016-2017 Staff Commitments to the Learning Environment
In order to improve the climate/environment at FHN, the staff commits to:
1. building positive relationships with students and staff members.
2. helping students to see the relationship between effort and success.
3. addressing any inappropriate behavior immediately to help set an expectation of appropriate hallway and classroom behavior.
4. giving clear and consistent expectations for device use and by enforcing them.
5. counting tardies consistently.