Cocaine and its dangers
By Justin van Eyndhoven
- Inhaled though the nose and is then shot into the blood steam.
- Crack is a form of cocaine that has been processed to Crystal rock, crack can be smoked
- The crystals are then heated that makes vapors that are then absorbed into the blood stream by the lungs.
- The time it is inhaled is the amount time it takes to wear off.
There are many slang terms that are used some of them are, Charlie, Sniff, Snow, Aunt Nora, Coke, and dust.
Some people you can get more information for is Ms. Deitz
Frequently asked questions.
- What are its dangers. It constricts your blood vessels, speeds up your heart beat.
- What does it do to your body. It starts to rot.
- How to stay away from it. Look at the effects and that should speak for itself.