JSE Tracks 1-19-15
JSE Monthly Attributes: Characteristic of a Successful Learner (CSL): Listen Actively and our Bucket-Filling Trait: Empathy
IT'S A MARVELOUS MONDAY
Happy Monday JSE Families!
School pride was abundant on Friday at JSE! Students can celebrate JSE every Friday by wearing our colors orange and green and/or wearing Bearcat spirit wear. I am looking forward to seeing all the orange and green this Friday!
Please mark your calendars! Our snow days on 1/7 and 1/8 will be made up on Friday, February 13th and Monday, February 16th, President's Day weekend. Plan ahead for your children to be in attendance both of these days. Both days will count towards our attendance percentage goal. Your commitment to student learning each day is appreciated by our JSE staff!
Report cards will go home in Thursday Folders. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call your child's teacher. Parent teacher communication is essential to continuous improvement. With the 1st half of the school year coming to an end, our State Superintendent Glenda Ritz has released another video through the IDOE parent portal. The link is below.
Every Student, Every Day! Leigh Barnes, Principal
A call out to all 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade Science Enthusiasts! February 21st is the PNC Science Fair! Let us know if you enter. I will be there!
Safety is a Priority!
- Rachel's Challenge Community Speaker, Tuesday January 20th at 6pm in the WHS auditorium. Recommended for parents, community members, and children middle school and high school aged (not our elementary students).
- RESCHEDULED DATE: Wednesday, January 21st Elementary Day at Wheeler High School Basketball Games 5:30 and 7pm.
- Report cards sent home January 22nd.
- February 6th PTO Ladies Night Out 6pm at JSE
- REMINDER: If your child is absent please call and inform the office by 10am.
- Frigid temperatures are here~Please dress your child accordingly.