Mote Bulldog Bulletin 9
Week of October 30, 2022- November 5, 2022
Wednesday November 2- Special Olympics Event at McKean High School and Cooking Class for Parents
Friday November 4- End of Marking Period 1 and Picture Day
Monday November 7- Inservice Day- schools closed for students
Tuesday November 8- Schools/Offices Closed for Election Day
Wednesday November 9- Cooking Class for Parents
Friday November 11- Schools/Offices Closed Veteran's Day
Tuesday November 15- PTA meeting 6:00 pm
Wednesday November 16- Cooking Class and Board Meeting 7pm
Monday November 21 and Tuesday November 22- Conferences
October 31, 2022
Anna P Mote Elementary's fundraiser started last Thursday, and we need your help. Our goal is to raise $3,000.00 for PTA sponsored events.
It's as simple as 1, 2, 3!
- Register TONIGHT at www.ShopFund.com
- Share custom support links with family & friends via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email, Text and more.
- Student Goal: 5 Online Supporters.
REGISTER-SHARE-WIN: Sharing gets you tickets for chances to win over $100,000 in instant prizes.
- Why We Fundraise - (https://vimeo.com/showcase/8770815)
- How To Videos - (https://vimeo.com/showcase/8752340)
- Kick-Off Videos - (https://vimeo.com/showcase/8752381)
- Parent Letter - (https://bit.ly/3EXA431 )
- Prize Program - (https://bit.ly/2DeTza2 )
On behalf of myself and the staff at Anna P Mote Elementary, thank you for doing your part to make our fundraiser a success.
Picture Day is this Friday November 4. Order forms were sent home with your child. The codes for online ordering are below through Lifetouch. If you are sending money in with your child, please wait until Friday. Teachers are not collecting money ahead of time.
School Name: Anna P Mote Elementary School
Picture Day Date: Friday, November 4
Picture Day ID: EVT6SQVH6
PTA Trunk or Treat
BE SMART Program returns to Mote
PBS- Awesome Activities and Crazy Hair/Hat Day
Mote Homework Philosophy
- All changes to your child's dismissal should be communicated in writing. Phone calls are only for last minute emergency changes and should be made by 3:15 pm.
- When possible, allow for your child to enter and exit on the rear passenger side. If not possible, your child is asked to cross in front of your car, not the rear.
- Parents should remain in their car during car line. Mote staff is not permitted to buckle your child in. If your child needs assistance, move to the past the crosswalk in car line and you may get out at that point to buckle in your child.
- Dismissal is not a time for parent conferences with staff. We are happy to work with you on a method of weekly or daily communication.
Thank you for helping us to keep dismissal running smoothly.
Delaware Youth Mobile Crisis Hotline: 1-800-969-4357
If you or someone you know needs support now, call or text 988 or chat 988lifeline.org.