A Look Ahead to the Week
Veterans Day Celebration - Tuesday Morning
Flag Football Championships of America
What happened this weekend?
- The preliminary rounds of the Flag Football tournament took place Sunday as the sophomore girls moved on to face the women's staff team. On the boys side, the senior and freshman teams moved on.
Why don't they play poker in the jungle?
Answer at bottom of page.
Game of the week
Very Hard Trivia: Fill in the missing numbers to this very famous code and tell us its purpose!
Hint: This question just might knock you out.
The winner of this week's game will receive a free combo at the newly opened Snack Shack!
Calendar Reminders (and home sports events)
Monday, November 10
- Flag Football Championships of America - Legion Field at 6:30pm
Tuesday, November 11
- Veteran's Day Breakfast - 1st Period
- Spanish Club movie in the auditorium at 5:30pm
Wednesday, November 12
Thursday, November 13
- Zero Demerit Movie in the Auditorium
- Homeroom Meetings: 21st Century Scholars in the Auditorium, HOSA with Mrs. Doogs, HS Track with Mrs. Weyer, Hacky Sack in the Aux. Gym
Friday, November 14
- Progress Report Day!
Saturday, November 15
- NASP Archery Tournament in the Aux. Gym
- HS Girls Swimming Relays here at 10:00am
Menu (November 10 - 14)
- Breakfast - Bacon, eggs, toast, fruit
- Lunch - Chicken noodle soup, peanut butter sandwich, fruit
- Breakfast - Biscuits and gravy, hashbrowns, fruit
- Lunch - Chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, peas, fruit
- Breakfast - Cinnamon toast, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - BBQ rib on bun, tater tots, carrot sticks, fruit
- Breakfast - Breakfast pizza, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - Chicken enchiladas w/ cheese, cookies, corn, refried beans, fruit
- Breakfast - Pancakes w/ syrup, sausage, fruit
- Lunch - Pizza, salad, croutons, fruit