PHS UIL Marching Contest
Click HERE to see the detailed information sheet that was distributed in Band class today.
Can you help?
- We are wrapping up Volleyball and Football season this month! If you have not had a chance to volunteer yet, we'd love to have you sign up and work one of our concession stands. There is one night left for Volleyball (10/20), and 2 nights for Football (10/18, 10/25). Click the link below to sign up:
8th Grade Night
Carol of the BAND!
Thank you so much to Leah Cheng and Amanda Adamson for all they have done behind the scenes so far to help us prepare! You ladies are ROCK STAR volunteers, and we appreciate you! If you are interested in joining our volunteer team to help organize and promote this event, please reply to this email. The more people we have to help, the better!!!! Thank you in advance!
SECTIONALS THIS WEEK
Thank you for the sectional candy!! We appreciate it! Sectionals are like normal this week. Please remember that sectionals are for a grade, and if you miss one, please communicate with me about scheduling a make-up.!
Sax/Horn, Mondays- 7:15-8:00(BH)
Clarinets, Tuesday-7:15am-8am(The Corps)
Percussion, ALTERNATING Wednesday 3:35-4:35(The Corps)
Low Brass/Bassoons, (IN CLASS DUE TO MY BEING OUT)
UPCOMING IMPORTANT DATES
- Oct. 21 - No School
- Oct. 22 - PHS UIL Marching @ Clark Stadium, time TBD (info coming soon!)
- Oct. 24 - No School
- Oct. 27 - 8th Grade Night w/ Marching Band @ Eagle Stadium
- Nov. 1 - Carol of the Band Fundraiser kick-off
- Nov. 7 - Ms. Lansford will be in our rehearsal