UPDATE: Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!
Holiday Party at Disney's Hollywood Studios
We are aware that the Disney Parks Blog post, the Advisory on The HUB and travel agent communications state that Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! will run until Dec. 31.
- However, bookings for the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Party are only available up to Dec. 10 at this time.
- Please ask Members to contact us back at a later time to check availability for Dec. 11 onward. There is no ETA as to when those dates will become available.
New Offering Now Available to Book
Disney's Hollywood Studios has announced a new holiday spectacular today - Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Party. Members and Guests can celebrate a tinsel-town holiday set amongst the iconic Chinese Theater with:
- Holiday inspired snacks, decadent desserts, wine, beer, soda, water, coffee, tea and speciality beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Mingle with a VIP character
- Enjoy reserved viewing for Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!, the all-new holiday spectacular featuring iconic music and projected Disney holiday movie moments (including Jack Skellington from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas and Wayne and Lanny from ABC's Prep & Landing) accompanied by fireworks, snow and special effects.
- Event Dates: Nov. 14 - Dec. 10, 2016 except Nov. 16-17 (blockout dates)
- Prices: $69 Adults 10+, $39 Children 3-9 (inclusive of tax and gratuity)
- Book in: a la carte
- Located under: Table Service > Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party
- Booking Time: Choose 5:45 p.m. for booking. Event times will vary throughout the season due to holiday spectacular times and park hours. Members will need to check fireworks schedule. Party will begin 1 hour prior to holiday spectacular.
- Check-in: Guests may check-in 15 minutes prior to the event start time in front of The Great Movie Ride
- Discounts/Dining Plans: None
- More Information: HUB > WDW > Guest > Dining > Theme Parks > Disney’s Hollywood Studios > Dining Event (click link below)