LMU, Munich International University
- Where it is located: Munich, Germany
- Enrollment: 50,000
- Languages and Literature is the largest faculty in terms of students
- Strong Exchange program
- Part of the DAAD, German Academic Exchange Service
the life in Munich lively and full of exploration and learning.
Munich international University
The college is known for it's international programs.
7,889 have completed their degrees from Munich University.
Interesting things to do in Munich Germany:
- Frauenkirche (Our lady) is a historical church in the center of Munich.
- Englischer Garten (English Gardens) is one of the biggest parks in Europe.
- Residenz was an opera house built in 1755 and in operation until 1944.
- Schloss Nymphenburg was the summer residence of the Bavarian King and is one of the most beautiful castles in Europe.
July is the hottest month in Munich averaging around 64F. January is the coldest averaging around 30F.
- Biggest city in Germany
- Half an hour away from the Alps
- Close to Austria, Switzerland and Italy
- Mostly flat land
- An hour from Glacial lakes
Munich has a rich history with several castles and museums.
Munich is very close to several landmarks, like the Alps, and other countries, like Austria and Italy.
There are several festivals in Munich such as Oktoberfest and carnivals.
Paying for College
- I'm planning on getting a scholarship through the DAAD which helps foreign students into German colleges.
After High School Goals
- Be fluent in German
- Novel published
- Understanding of independent life
- Take German classes
- Be in German exchange program and go to Germany
- Take creative writing classes
- Constantly practice writing
- Work on gaining an audience
- Learn how to do taxes
- Have a job and mode of transportation