Corey Sparrow English-1302
Today I will be discussing all of the positive attributes of the University of North Texas
This is UNT
- UNT stands for the University of North Texas
- UNT is a co-ed facility, with 36,486 students in attendance. (48,3% male and 51.7% female)
- Founded in 1890
- Located in Denton, TX
What makes UNT so great?
- UNT has a large selection of majors, specifically a great music school, giving out hundreds of thousands of dollars in scholarships
- UNT is fairly easy to get in to (regarding scores and GPAS)
- Prices for attending UNT are not extreme in comparison to other major universities.
UNT offers 97 bachelor's , 82 master's and 35 doctoral degree programs. Many of these programs are nationally recognized.
UNT's most notable program is it's music school, which offered $ 918,440 in scholarships just last year. This makes the cost of attendance easier on students.
Getting In to UNT
- UNT's has a 60% acceptance rate
- on Average, the student who were awarded automatic admission scored between a 21-26 on the ACT and a 1460-1780 on the SAT. Making getting in fairly achievable.
- GPA is not required for application, but is recommended.
Cost of attending UNT:
- UNT's cost of attendance is $8,745 for anyone living in the state of Texas.
- Including room and board, the totalcost of attending UNT is $16,100 without any scholarships.
- Out of state tuition for UNT is $17,241
- This cost is fairly inexpensive, compared to other major Universities across the country.
UNT Virtual Tour: Campus Life