Mrs. McLeroy's Class
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I can't believe we are almost half way through this school year. Time flies when you're having fun! So far, we've mastered place value up to the billions and learned how to multiply and divide up to 4-digit numbers. In social studies, our class has learned about the Texas Revolution. Now we're ready to see what happens to the Republic of Texas. We have been some busy Whirlybirds! Next on the math agenda: input-output tables, fractions, and measurement.
A few reminders:
- math homework on Monday/Wednesday
- reading homework on Tuesday/Thursday
- HERO folders go home every Tuesday
- students should be reading 30 minutes every night
- please sign your child's MOOSE every night