(Priscilla Annan) ( Mrs.Swierczek)
Career:Pediatricans Career Cluster:Health Science
- Why did you choose this career?
- What personal skills, talents and personality characteristics do you have that will be needed in this career? Example:Strong Math skills,Artistic Organized etc.
Education and Training
- Does this job require special training, a college degree (Associates Degree=2 years, Bachelor's Degree=4 years) or graduate school ( a Master's degree or Ph.D. )?
- What school subjects are most important for this job?
- What would it be like to work at this job?
- will you work in an office or outdoors?
work in a office.
- Will you stay in one place or travel for your job?
stay in one place.
- Will this job be stressful? Why or why not?
yes because some little kids will not understand what I am saying.
- Will you work with people, animals or technology?
I will you be working with people and technology.
- Will you work Monday through Friday or will your schedule be different every week?
Monday through Friday.
- How much money will you make at this job?
- Will you be paid an annual salary (a set amount of money paid for the year)?
yes I will be paid an annual salary.
- Will you be paid hourly wage (an amount paid for every hour you work)
- What does the future looks like for this career?
The future for this career looks good.
- Will there be plenty of jobs available in 2023?
yes there will be plenty of jobs in 2024.
- Will there be opportunities for a promotion?
there are no opportunities for promotion once your a doctor.
- Are you still interested in pursuing this career after completing your research?
yes I am still interested in pursuing this career.