Booth Fickett Newsletter K8
I can't believe it is already March! This school year is flying by for so many of our scholars and faculty. We are spending time reading, writing, doing mathematics, and of course playing in the snow! We appreciate working with the youth of our community and strive to do better and better every day. We are fortunate to have so many wonderful families. This newsletter is full of dates, lots of them are this week. Grab your calendar and see where you want to go. Thank you.
...and beyond at Booth Fickett K8
- Tuesday & Wednesday (March 7 & 8) our scholars participate in the reading benchmark test. This not only helps us know where they are academically but also what to work on with students moving forward.
- Wednesday, March 8th, is the Middle School Band concert at 6 PM. Call time 5:30
- Thursday, March 9th, is the 8th grade civics test (so they don't have to do this again before graduation)
- Thursday, March 9th, is the Advanced Band Field Trip
- Thursday, March 9th, is the Orchestra Middle School Concert at 6 PM.
- Friday, March 10th, is the Family Engagement Meeting at 4:30PM followed by the Site Council Meeting at 5:00PM.
- The week of Monday March 13th begins our benchmark testing in mathematics.
- Finally, the week of March 20th is Spring Break. The school will be closed during this time.
- After Spring Break, starting on April 3rd we will complete Arizona State Assessments. It is important for our community that students do as well as they can. Please help us help them work toward this goal.
Congratulations to the girls' soccer team for a wonderful season. Although they did not make it out of the first round of playoffs, they showed spirit and hard work make a real team. We are proud of them for showing up and showing off!
Please register for the 23-24 school year. This helps us to know how many students and teachers we will need to meet every child's needs. Thank you. Liane Donovan, principal
Booth Fickett K8 School
Sometimes email is the easiest way to reach us.
Principal, Liane Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Principal, Siobhan Daniel, email@example.com