Welcome to the Canvas Challenge!
More information below . . .
Need to Knows:
This course will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Develop basic components for a course of your choosing, in a supportive course environment
- Experience Canvas as a student-user
- Earn four professional development hours in ERO
Credit cannot be assigned to participants until all course requirements have been completed. In other words, no partial-credit will be assigned.
While course requirements are sequenced over the course of two weeks, YOU CAN ACCELERATE COMPLETION OF THE REQUIREMENTS PER YOUR INDIVIDUAL PREFERENCE. In other words, you can complete many components at your preferred pace of work.
The first step is to log in at https://arlington.instructure.com
Accept your invitation to join the Canvas Challenge course and you'll be able to view additional information about and requirements of the course.
What's the Timeline?
- Thursday, March 19: Participants will participate in a kickoff web conference (which will be recorded for those who may not be able to participate).
- Monday, March 23: Kickoff Tasks deadline / Challenges 1-10 available
- Monday, April 6: Challenge 10 deadline
- Friday, April 24: Show & Tell evidence deadline / Canvas Challenge course ends.