Schoology for Parents
Midway ISD - Grades 3-12
Parent Account Information
Schoology accounts have already been generated for parents/guardians. To Login:
1. Go to: https://app.schoology.com
2. Click Forgot Your Password
3. Enter the email address you provided the school on the enrollment/registration form.
(If you use Home Access Center, it is the same email address.)
4. Click Send My Login Info
5. Check your email and follow the directions for resetting your password.
6. Now return to https://app.schoology.com and login with your new password.
This video will give you an overview to your parent Schoology account. *Since Midway ISD has already created your account, parents please skip the first 30 seconds of the video.
The Schoology help center provides a way for students and parents to search for answers for commonly asked questions.
This guide consists of detailed explanations of different features and tools, along with step-by-step walkthroughs.
Midway Employees with children in the district
- A parent is a Midway employee AND used his/her Midway email address for HAC, then the staff member will login to Schoology through My Locker and will NOT receive an auto-generated email.