North Ohio Elementary School
January 2024 Family Newsletter
For Your Information:
- Music with Mr. Jarve begins at NOE on January 22nd. Each year, music and art are alternated at the semester. On May 16th, NOE will participate in a spring sing.
Notes from PTO President, Alyssa Michalewicz
As we welcome in a fresh new year, NOE PTO would like to thank you for your constant and generous support. As we closed out the last of the 2023 calendar, our PTO was able to fund a number of fun and festive things for our staff & students, including:
- Our school's annual trip to the movie theater
- A 'thank you' holiday lunch for all NOE staff
- Cookie decorating kits for all NOE students to earn with good behavior
- Two instant photo printers for 3rd grade classrooms
We have a lot of great ideas and goals for 2024! Please join us at our next meeting on January 9th to help direct our mission and make these goals a reality!
Reminder: Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraiser forms are due on January 15th!
North Ohio Recess
Parents, please consider winter weather conditions and make sure your child has warm outside clothing. All students go outside every day that it is above 0 degrees for a 20 minute recess. If you are in need of support for winter coats, hats, boots or gloves, please contact email@example.com.