Learn 360- Media Database
Videos, audio, interactives, and more!
Why should I use Learn 360?
OPS provides access to Learn 360 for all teachers. Make a deeper connection to curriculum with the ability to stream or download high quality videos, video clips, audio files, images, vocabulary resources, interactive activities, speeches, and newsreels for the K-12 classroom. You can access the content without an account, but when you create an account you can create playlists for easy access to all of your selected media. See the steps below to get started or click HERE to access a video webinar!
1. Accessing Learn 360 to create an account
Use this OPS specific link for access:
Creating an account: On the main screen click, "My Learn360" -- Create an Account.
2. Create your account
3. Search for media that connects to your curriculum
4. Media options
5. Adding media to a playlist
6. My Learn 360: Finding your playlists and other saved content.
7. Get to know your Account Settings
BONUS TIP: ADD THE LEARN 360 TILE IN YOUR OFFICE 365 APPS LAUNCHER (WAFFLE) for easy access
1. Click on the Apps Launcher (Waffle)
2. At the bottom click "view all my apps"
3. Find the Learn 360 tile and click on the Ellipse and choose "Pin to app launcher"