The Bulldog Growl
Week of November 5th
"Reach Every Student Every Day"
- Disguised Turkeys are due on Monday!
- The Trumpet of the Swan readings for Monday are Chapters 16-17.
- A note was sent home from American Bank & Trust about an ornament contest that they have put on with the 5th graders for 30 years! I enourage all students to create an ornament as part of this contest. Please make sure their names are not on the ornaments. They must be returned to the school by Tuesday, Nov. 20th.
- Fall Festival & Book Fair will take place this Friday (Nov. 16th) from 5-7 pm at The Event Center. The PTO will be serving Walking Tacos as well!
- Parent-Teacher Conferences are Monday, November 19th and Tuesday, November 20th from 3:00-6:00 PM.
- No School Wednesday, November 21st - Friday, November 23rd.
- December 3rd - Music Concert 7:00 PM
- STARBASE will take place (at The Event Center) December 4th-7th. - Ask your child what he/she picked out for a call sign (nickname) for STARBASE!
GOOD LUCK ALEXIS, NEVA, AND IVEY AS THEY RUN THEIR 5K TOMORROW!
I would like to have you complete the survey that is linked below to give me an idea of any concerns you might want to discuss during conferences, as well as how you think the year is going so far for your child. Thank you for your input!
Veteran's Day Program
I am especially proud of their respectful behavior during the program. The students also worked hard on their art projects & poems. They looked so nice on display during the program. You can check them out in the hallway when you come for Conferences!