Cameron Ranch Falcon Connection
March 7, 2021 #falconstrong
We have some very important reminders this week.
There is No School tomorrow, Monday, March 8th.
This week is reserved for spring parent-teacher conferences. Please check with your child's teacher for details and any modifications to the learning schedule this week. Wednesday & Thursday, March 10 & 11 there is a Student material pick up Event in the school library.
In-person return/Hybrid learning UPDATES:
- Watch the video below
- Explore a document version on our website under "Cameron Ranch News"
- Find your child's assigned cohort on Parent Portal under "Attendance Group"
- Attend March 10 & 11 material pickup event for supporting documents
We would also like to give a special Shout Out to our ELD teacher, Ellen Vojnovic who has been recognized by the district as an exceptional educator. See the video below.
Explore highlights from our Read Across American celebration on our website:
Please review the flyers below and click for details to additional resources and information in our school community.
- Now hiring! Recreation Aides - contact school office for details.
- Housing/Renter's Helpline
- Curbside Library
San Juan Unified School District, HART (Homeless Assistance Resource Team), and Sunrise Mall have partnered to create a free “Underground Clothing Connection” exclusively for housing insecure children and their families. The Kiwanis Club of Carmichael is collecting gently used clothing, shoes, and toys for ages 0-6 to stock the store. We’ll be collecting these items in the Elks Club parking lot (5631 Cypress Avenue, Carmichael) on Saturday, March 13, from 10am-1pm. If you have any items for preschool age kids, please consider dropping them off so they can help another family.
Important Dates (details in links below or visit the School Calendar)
- 3/9 PBIS Lunch Bunch, 12:30pm
- 3/9 SJUSD School Board Meeting, 6:30pm
- 3/10 Builders Club, 12:00pm
- 3/11 Coach's Ranch House, 12:30pm
- 3/12 Counselors Lunch Bunch, 12:30pm
- 3/13 Kiwanis clothing and toy drive at the local Elks Club, 10:00am
- 3/22 SJUSD Special Education Family Check In Meeting, 9:00am
- 3/24 SJUSD Special Education "You Light the Way Awards," 7:00pm
- 3/25 SJUSD Special Education Family Check In Meeting, 6:00pm
- 3/29 - 4/2 Spring Break, No School
- April - Virtual Family Literacy Night (details to come)
We are here for you,
Your Cameron Ranch Communication Team
Follow us on Social Media!
School Office: 916-575-2302
Open Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 3:30pm
Principal, Aliceon Sloss (email@example.com)
School Secretary, Sheelah Eulberg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Attendance Clerk, Cheryl Stunz (email@example.com)
Parent/Family Support Ambassador, Kimber Rice (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Parent Liaison, Kara Petris (email@example.com)
Finding your cohort on Parent Portal.
After logging in, select your student and select the tab labeled "Attendance Group."
Attendance Group = Cohort
Your students' attendance group will be listed as A, B or C.