Home Design of the Future
Grade 9 Academic Science
My future house would be located in Toronto because the winters are cold and the summers are hot, so it would be perfect for many different actives. Toronto is a temperate deciduous forest biome
a1. In my future house I would grow many different kinds of trees, shrubs, and herbs grow in deciduous forests. Most of the trees are broadleaf trees such as oak, maple, beech, hickory and chestnut. There are also several different kinds of plants like mountain laurel, azaleas and mosses that live on the shady forest floor where only small amounts of sunlight get through. These plants are perfect of a temperate deciduous forest biome because they adapt perfectly to the environment.
2. In my garden I would have many different vegetables and fruits. I would grow tomatoes, , grapes, apples, pears, cucumbers, and many other vegetables. I wouldn't use any chemicals for my garden, I would only use cow manure.
3. I would park the award winning innovation BMW i3, because it is one of the best and nicest electronic cars in the world. It is very good for the environment because it doesn't let out any harmful gasses into the air.
4. In my home I would use compost, green bin, and recycling.
5. My family would sponsor the giant panda in our local zoo because they are very beautiful and entangled animals and they should deserve to live longer. Also so that people would not cut down the habitat of the panda
b1. chlorine, bleach, and Windex are chemicals that are very dangerous to pets and humans.
3.Oxygen is located in the
4. Oxygen is a nonmetal
c1. For my home I would use solar panels
4. In my home I would include LED lights because they are very efficient and they last a long time. LED lights would be very good for high ceilings because you don't have to change them for a long time.