Kudos! Colts Care!
January 19, 2015
Seeing Selma with Mrs. Lewis!
Kudos to Our Teammates!
I believe teaching is a vocation, a calling, and it is not an easy job. Some teachers realize when you help others, it makes the whole system better....Kudos to Mr. Delarosa for volunteering to model teach for our newest teammate. Watching others was crucial to my success as a teacher. Thank you for stepping up.
- Kudos to Ms. Siri Smith and Coach Washington for covering classes while teachers were away this week at training. I appreciate the team spirit.
- Kudos to Ms. Lewis for taking a group of students to see the important film, Selma.
- Kudos to Coach Rico for taking over our Newcomer program! We appreciate your dedication to Cary students.
- Kudos to our SPED team for coming up with a plan on how to tutor our students out of the classroom to give them extra help.
- Kudos to Coach Mancias and Coach Lewis for taking on my favorite dance of the season, Valentine's day!
- Kudos to Ms. Cordero for bringing excitement, music, art and ice cream to your students. You have the secret code on how to get those students to stretch!
- Kudos to Ms. Patterson on the awesome anchor charts and college vocabulary exercise. It was quick and fun. Great share for ELAR!
- Kudos to Mr. Hudson for continuing to ask WHY....Keep it up!
- Kudos to Ms. Cordero for teaching science during planning.
- Kudos to COACH Hudson on a winning season. (Please, remember us when you start coaching the Spurs..)
- Kudos to those someones who won't accept kudos for helping to model correct behavior with the students on floor 2 and 3! (3 when they raise the roof)
- Kudos to Ms. Davis on the anchor charts!
- Kudos to Mr. Wood for taking on movie night!
- Kudos to all of you who are using those DOLs to inform your instruction. I've noticed several of you stopping early to pick up and grade.
- Kudos to Ms. Johnson and Ms. McMillan for all their help with testing.
- Kudos Counselors for their dedication to seeking out what is best for each student! And for changing 860 schedules per hour.
- Kudos to ELAR teachers for their flexibility during the changes with the writing ACP.
- Kudos to Ms. Priddy for agreeing to have a book fair and for coming up with creative ways to celebrate reading! Dr. Seuss' birthday will be fun!