Chinese

immigrants

Big image

chinese traditions

China, a large united-national state, is composed of 56 ethnic groups. Han Chinese account for 91.59% of the overall Chinese population, and the other 55 groups make up the remaining 8.41% according to the fifth national population Census of 2000.
Canadian Pacific Train with 8 Locomotives! [HD]

Canadian pacific railway

The Canadian pacific railway, formerly also known as CP Rail between 1968 and 1996 is a historic Canadian class that was founded in 1881. The railroad is owned by Canadian Pacific Railway Limited, which began operations as legal owner in corporate restructuring in 2001.

Chinese favourite sports

They really like table tennis badminton and especially martial arts and various forms of pool. Chinas's professional sports are in its developmental stages. They also may consist of hacky sack, or ping pong during their free time.

Chinese zodiac

The Chinese zodiac is a classification scheme that assigns an animal to each year in a repeating twelve-year cycle. The 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac is an approximation to the 11.86-year cycle of jupiter, the largest planet of the solar system!
Big image
Big image