By: Alyson Rish
Did You Know!?
- A 10 letter password could be arranged in one Quintilian different ways.
- It would only take 2 hours to crack a password with eight lowercase letters.
- It would take 2 years to crack a password with eight characters, but adding symbols and capital letters.
- There are cyber criminals that try to crack passwords for a living.
How to make a good password
- Make sure it is about 14 characters long
- Pick a saying and use all of the first letters for a password
- my favorite uncle was an air force pilot would become, mfuwaafp
- Then replace lowercase letters with capital letters and symbols.
- The new password would be mFuW@@f9